Thursday, May 21, 2009

What am I supposed to do ?

With the prospect of losing 20 marks a very large possibility, I have set out on an adventure to create my very own blog. As the title rightly indicates, I am totally clueless on blog writing and what is all about.

To be honest, I thought blogging was a way too rant and complain about anything and everything and also another way to get oneself into jail what with the Raja Petra saga still going on ( at least i think it still is ). By the way please excuse my rather narrow mind when it comes to blogging, but as great people say, learning is a life long journey so i guess this is like another learning process.

Anyway, I guess this first posting marks the beginning of the blogging and internet savvy era of my life. Well, I figure this assignment might just benefit me in the long run, it should be able to open my eyes to the cyber world and broaden my perspective on life with all the thought provoking and mind boggling articles on the net.

This activity should take me out of the nutshell I'm living in so here goes, a new beginning of CLUELESSNESS....

No comments:

Post a Comment